High Performance/Low Cost Sails for Small Sailboats
The Bright White PolySail Kits include the components listed below. The price that follows each component is the individual component price you will pay if you need additional kit components for particular sail plans or for making multiple sails from a single kit or package. Kits come as a unit and NO PRICE ALLOWANCE IS MADE FOR LEAVING OUT INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS FROM KITS. (Note: If you plan to make more than one sail from a kit or a four-sided sail from one of the smaller kits, you might need additional components. We can assist you in determining which additional components you might need to add to the basic kit for your specific needs.)
· Heavy, strong, UV protected, 12 x 12 weave, white polytarp material (approximately 5.5 oz/sq. yd.) Price varies by tarp size. (See the PRODUCTS PAGE for kits offered.)
· 42' of 1 1/2" double-faced tape for the pram, skiff, and dingy kits (12'x12', 12'x16', and 10'x20' kits). The larger kits (15'x20' and up) include an extra 42’ package of double-faced tape. $6.50 per package
· 108' of 3"-wide white vinyl tape for taping sail edges and reinforcing corners and reef points. White $11.50 per roll. Hunter green, mahogany brown, royal blue or bright red $12.50 per roll.
· Brass grommet kit with 24 (3/8" hole diameter) grommets, setting tool, and instructions for use. Kits are $9.50 each. An additional package of 20 grommets is included with the 20'x 20' kit. (Additional packages of 20 grommets are $5.50 each.)
· 50' of 3/16" braided polyester or nylon rope (12'x12', 12'x16', and 10'x20' kits) $5.50 or 100' of 1/4" twisted polypropylene rope (15' x 20' kits and up) with knot tying instructions. $8.50
· Full-sized utility knife $3.50
· 25’ x 1" retractable tape measure (15’x20’ kits and up). $8.00 each. 12’ x ½” retractable tape measure (12’ x 12’, 12’ x 16’, and 12’ x 20’ kits). $5.00 each
· 75 lb. test plastic ties for use in attaching your new sail quickly to your mast or spars for testing and general use. (Number varies by kit size.) $.20 each
· Dry erase marking pen. $1.00 each
· Set of easy-to-follow, illustrated sail making instructions. No charge with Kits
· Special protective packaging and USPS delivery confirmation. No charge with Kits
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Gray at 317 385-3444
PolySails–Sold on the Web since 1996. Customers in all 50 states and around the globe.
This page updated on 4/4/2009